A few reminders:
* Check older posts for anything that might be concerning you... take a look at the labels in the sidebar for help.
* The final new family playground meetup is this Wednesday at 5:30 (bring a picnic, meet PTA reps and our principal, Ms. Ayer).
* Kindergarten Welcome Night is Thursday 6pm-7:15pm. Meet your teacher, find your desk, and get ready for the first day of school!
* School starts at 9:30 on Wednesday September 5th. The kids must line up at the first bell, at 9:25, so get there early. Each classroom has a special line-up location, and you'll want to scout this out (check on Welcome Night). Usually parents are allowed in the school on the first day, but it's better not to prolong the drop-off. Don't forget to stay for the annual flag-raising ceremony right after drop-off, on the front lawn.
* Pickup is at 3:35. Each class has a designated pickup spot on the lawn in front of the school. Ask for your classroom's location at Welcome Night.
You should be receiving mail from the school any day now. This will include a letter identifying your student's classroom assignment, information about what to bring, school policies, a variety of forms to complete by the first day, the list of school supplies, and the Big Buzz (the newsletter - lots of goodies in there).
If you don't receive the mail by Thursday's Welcome Night, don't fret! Show up anyways, and you'll be pointed in the correct direction, and can pick up the necessary paperwork at the school.
Also, you'll stay in the loop if you register for the Bagley families' email list, the 'vlist'. Go to: http://www.danielbagley.com/happening_vlist.htm to register.