How to Connect with Bagley!
Whether you are a potential Bee, a new student family or a returning family, it never hurts to connect early!Get connected and stay in touch. Start now if you haven't already.
The PTA & Daniel Bagley staff communicate with parents using several different methods, and the fastest is by email - join the vlist to stay up-to-date.
The vlist is an email forum for Daniel Bagley parents that is sponsored by the PTA. It’s an easy way to stay connected and keep informed of what’s happening in and around Daniel Bagley. Join via: www.danielbagley.com/happening_vlist.htm.
- mailings from the Seattle School Board - make sure your mailing address is correct
- the Buzz - weekly Bagley newsletters (http://www.danielbagley.com/happening.htm) emailed to the vlist
- kid mail - information from the principal, teachers and the PTA sent home in your child's backpack
- ***Daniel Bagley's website: bagleyes.seattleschools.org
- The Bagley google calendar (http://www.danielbagley.com/happening_calendar.htm) - you can add it to your google calendar, and others.
- SPS website (http://www.seattleschools.org/) - procedures, waitlist, school year calendar including early dismissals, professional development days, holidays, etc.
- The Source (https://source.seattleschools.org/pub/login/index.html) - your child's school records will be available here once you register
- Bulletin boards by the front doors
- Emails from your class parent liaison
- The reader board at the corner of 80th & Stone Ave N
- Parents at the playground/dropoff/pickup
- This blog!!
You can also email the PTA officers with questions; their addresses are at the bottom of the page at: http://www.danielbagley.com/pta.htm
Don't forget to join the PTA and support our fantastic community! You will receive membership information just before school starts. We have reached 100 percent PTA membership for the past four years, meaning that we have had at least as many adult members of the PTA as there are students in the school. Thanks to our incredible, tireless PTA and parent volunteers, Daniel Bagley is able to offer an enhanced educational experience through programs such as classroom tutors (aides), vocal music, health and fitness, art, family fun nights, and much more.