The PTA & Daniel Bagley staff communicate with parents using several different methods, and the fastest is by email - join the vlist to stay up-to-date.
The vlist is an email forum for Daniel Bagley parents that is sponsored by the PTA. It’s an easy way to stay connected and keep informed of what’s happening in and around Daniel Bagley. Join via: www.danielbagley.com/happening_vlist.htm.
Other means of communication you'll see: (Please note some of these websites are under construction during this weekend, until July 15.)
- mailings from the Seattle School Board
- the Buzz - weekly Bagley newsletters (http://www.danielbagley.com/happening.htm) emailed to the vlist, and monthly hard copies of 'The Big Buzz'
- kid mail - information from the principal, teachers and the PTA sent home in your child's backpack
- ***Daniel Bagley's website: bagleyes.seattleschools.org
- The Bagley google calendar (http://www.danielbagley.com/happening_calendar.htm) - you can add it to your google calendar, and others.
- SPS website (http://www.seattleschools.org/) - procedures, waitlist, school year calendar including early dismissals, professional development days, holidays, etc.
- The Source (https://source.seattleschools.org/pub/login/index.html) - your child's school records will be available here once you register
- Bulletin boards by the front doors
- Emails from your class parent liaison
- The reader board at the corner of 80th & Stone Ave N
- Parents at the playground/dropoff/pickup
You can also email the PTA officers with questions; their addresses are at the bottom of the page at: http://www.danielbagley.com/pta.htm
Don't forget to join the PTA and support our fantastic community! You will receive membership information just before school starts. We have reached 100 percent PTA membership for the past four years, meaning that we have had at least as many adult members of the PTA as there are students in the school. Thanks to our incredible, tireless PTA and parent volunteers, Daniel Bagley is able to offer an enhanced educational experience through programs such as classroom tutors (aides), vocal music, health and fitness, art, family fun nights, and much more.